A vegan box diet
What is veganism?
Veganism refers not only to diet but also to lifestyle. Vegans do not eat any animal-related products such as meat, fish, milk, honey and eggs. They do not wear clothes nor shoes made of animals such as leather, fur, down and cotton. They use only cosmetics and cleaning supplies that do not include any animal-related ingredients nor were tested on animals.
Vegans refuse to use animal-related products in all life areas. They do it mainly due to ethical reasons as they do not want to kill them nor use anyhow. Environmental protection and health care are frequently raised issues in such a lifestyle.
What is a plant-based diet?
A plant-based diet does not include meat and eliminates all animal-related products (e.g. eggs, milk, dairy or honey). It is composed from vegetables, fruit, grains and nuts, which provides your organism with essential micro and macro elements.
A vegan box diet is ideal for the ones that choose a plant-based diet but lack time or ideas for preparing delicious meals at home. Food offered by the 9th Planet catering is fresh and attentively prepared from the best-quality ingredients, without preservatives and flavour-enhancers. We get our products from local farmers and base our menu on seasonal vegetables and fruit.
What will you find in a plant-based box diet?
An animal-free diet can be really versatile and may open the world of new and tasty culinary sensations. The range of plant-based products included in our recipes is very nutritious.
- vegetables and fruit such as tomatoes, cabbage, potatoes, beetroot, pumpkin, garlic, olives, broccoli, apples, kiwi, nectarines, berries, bananas, melons and oranges, etc. – such products provide vitamins, minerals and fibre
- legumes such as lentils, peas, beans, soya are the main source of protein in a plant-based diet
- grains and wholegrain products such as oat, rye, spelt, wheat, barley, millet and rice, as well as pseudo grains such as quinoa, amaranth and buckwheat – they all are a source of carbohydrates and fibre
- nuts and seeds such as linseeds, walnuts, almonds, seeds of sunflower and pumpkin as they provide healthy fat and other valuable nutritious ingredients
- a plant-based meat alternative such as soya or chickpea
- Plant-based products replacing milk, yoghurt or cheese such as coconut or oat milk
The 9th Planet menu focuses on the current knowledge concerning an impact of a plant-based diet on human health. Therefore we do not accept any compromises or so called intermediate products. Our menu excludes among others white sugar, frying grease and white wheat flour. We care about the quality of ingredients in our meals. We prepare dishes only from fresh, seasonal, ecological and trustworthy products – they all are a part of surprising compositions.
What will not be found in a plant-based diet?
In our plant-based meal sets you will not find meat nor animal-related products as such dishes do not include:
- meat and ham from such animals as cows, pigs, chickens and geese
- fish and seafood
- animal-related milk products (e.g. lard, milk, cheese, yoghurt, butter, cream)
- honey and apian products
- other animal-related ingredients such as gelatin, lactose (milk sugar), whey, buttery fat, fish-related fatty acids omega-3
Why is it worth following a plant-related diet?
Reasons for choosing a plant-related diet are not only ethical. They may also relate to the environmental issues. However, veganism is more and more often chosen due to healthy reasons.
Plant-related meals help to prevent various chronic diseases (egg, obesity, diabetes type 2, cholesterol excess in blood, heart attack, arterial hypertension and rheumatism). Eating sufficient amounts of fruit and vegetables may also prolong your life expectancy.
A meat-free diet is also very effective in losing fatty tissue.
What do you gain thanks to a plant-based box diet?
The 9th Planet plant-based catering concerns above all the following:
- an opportunity of choosing the amount of adequately balanced meals
- an option of adjusting an appropriate caloric value (from 1000 kcal up to 2500 kcal)
- diverse dishes (forget about monotony – vegan meals may also be tasty and diversified)
- carefully balanced nutritional ingredients in daily sets
- fast and punctual delivery at your door (an option of an evening delivery a day in advance)
- eco-friendly packages (bioplastic boxes made of plants that are decomposable and renewable)
- it is possible to heat up your meal in the delivered box
We guarantee that our plant-based diet will surprise you with its variety of meals and tastes.